BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Go Green!!

I just to call you my boy
I just to call you my friend
I use to call you the love
The love that I never had
When I think of you
I don’t know what to do
Want to meet you again
I miss you


It a beautiful things
To know you
I glad to tell everyone that
You is the one that I have chosen
As my friend
But my heart won’t accept you like that
My heart said that I’m yours
Ngeee~


I hide it when I know you have someone else
I hide my tears with my laugh
I hide my pain with my smile
It hurts me
And cut my heart into pieces
I just want to say
My heart is yours


Today
I wake up and realize
I’m not a loser!
So, I change my mind
I can’t get your love
Its right
But I have my dreams too
Coz I know
The different love with you
It’s me



I still have something
My life
I don’t want it burst just because of you
I’m not like that
I choose to enjoy it
No more tears
No more pains
And the important thing is
No more you in my life
I learn in hard way to forget bout you
And I glad coz I made it
Peace

Go Green!

0 comments: