BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 18, 2011

cerita pendek: my wonderful week

know what? tiz week are wonderful and mean everything to me... it started with shy2 cat for our. but we act like other. we try to be professional as we can. at first you make me so worries. i thought u were not coming, my eye keep staring at that door. but at laz u r here. and suddenly sit beside me. i act as i am but deep in my heart i was smiling. yeah after u go i keep smiling ear to ear like stupid girl smiling in front of computer at that time.

it was Monday evening where i started the presentation. i lost my concentration at that time but seeing in your eyes, i got the spirit to continues it until it ends. i made it. thanks.

today is the day that i am waiting for. the night all of we go out for dinner... yeah i look forward to that night.. before that happen, the rumors comes again and again. i neither not agree to it or else. i keep silent. it funniest when you do it specially to me but they broke it. t not happen but i'm still happy because u r trying to do it for me. i am proud of my dear. the night comes.. i sit at that table i was choose my friend to sit with me but you came and told that place are belongs to you. my friend move to another place. we started eating and after that  there was light at the sky. beautiful light. just like candle like dinner for us. i will never forget about that night

that was the days that i will started my presentation. i am so nervous. but you walked beside me and said good luck! know what? i am very happy. yeah like just now i smile ear to ear again and again.

i hope it was not a fairy tale but it was a dream..

0 comments: