BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 30, 2011

juz imagine...

juz imagine if my life were likes likes tiz:

it begin me, a naughty girl live in life that full with cheerful ,happy & i keep smiling :) day-to-day i met someone who are so arrogant, rich but lonely. His is unpredictable.. And i dun know why i keep follow him.. later he disappear from my eyes.. and then i give up to find him.. my life go on..

one day, i went to beach. i close my eyes. i dun see darkness but i see a man... a man who stand beside me, a man that i try to find out and make him know how life must be go-on with a smile, at least. When i opened my eyes, i see him.. yes i'm shock! but it really him.. but my heart beat twice.. and i realize something, he will disappear again and for the time being he maybe didn't come back.

nowadays, he is my hubby :) my lovely husband.. i never regret it... the day when my heart beat twice, i know i was fall in love with him. a lonely boy became my hubby. at the beach, when i started to greet him, he told me that he was not disappear. he always follow me. he also told me that he love me because when he see my smile he smiled... and he propose me with this word "were u be my wife from now until i die, with ur laugh ur smile?" and i said "will you promise to me that u will make me smile when i'm crying. u will " ""shhh" he said "u can't cry because i was here beside u, let you be you and the rest let me handle it" and the ends he become my hubby..

my lovely hubby is not an arrogance, he kept silence while waiting for me, yes he is a rich man but its not in term of money.. in term of love.. and he is lonely because there were not me until he met me @ the beach.. my hubby is a brave man... he' shy but in love he will fight untill the end of his blood..

#################################################################################

**phewwww pe cita aku rapekkan pun aku tak tahu.. sebenaqnya td aku tgh tgk cita kimora live in fab lane. tingin nk idup cmtu... bygkn bnda yg mustahil jd x kt dia... org ckp brg smpai lam msa 10 hari. dia x.. i want it in 7 days.. 7 hari smpai kt umh...perghhh but everything happens for a reason right? i'm glad to be me :D

0 comments: